Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Noooo

Not the snakeh-snaak... XD

Pokemon But With Animals2 Pokemon But With Animals2

I'm tripping pokeballs

How can I give you constructive criticism on this...? This...is...MADNESS. And I love it. :D

Really, nothing to say, just that I laughed my ass off. Hope you take it as a compliment. Have a nice day and don't forget to tell us how The Frog is doing after being raped by The Monkey.

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Wonderful

She is so beautiful. Words cannot describe. I think she looks like someone I am waiting to meet, you know. I am really looking forward to more of her. Thank you. Wonderful music and art style - I really cannot imagine it any better than this. :)

Rock Candy [Zucky Sucky] Rock Candy [Zucky Sucky]

Well

I suggest you keep working on this! First, make it interactive. Second, yeah - his thingie is a bit weird. :D But don't delete the red button, I'm sure there are people who enjoyed that one - I did, for example. :3 It's pretty nice but feels unfinished. Which is obvious for 2-3 days.

Tifa Lockhart Hentai Tifa Lockhart Hentai

Ooh

Let's just say I head the victory song three times during video. And yes, i know he cums only twice.

Kajio responds:

Haha, interesting :P

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

Cool :D

Really nice little game! :D I even worked after having enough money for college... does that make me a whore? :D

Kajio responds:

Well making money via sexual acts is the definition of a whore, so I think you broke into that market as soon as you started playing :P

Bipolar Lullaby Bipolar Lullaby

Really good - sounds like something straight from Donnie Darko! :)

MrNightVarga responds:

Thank you very much. =)

The Tribe The Tribe

Wow, I was captivated right from the start when the horn came off. And the drums keep it kinda intense. It's a pretty good piece!

Carnival Rave Carnival Rave

It's wonderful!

It would be really great for a scripted story scene. What I feel from it is a happy ending, reunion with lost friends and a walk into the falling sun at the very end.
It definitely smells like adventure though! It could very well just be used at the end of a day instead the end of the story. Then some mysterious night story scene would come up, with one member of the party unable to sleep and another waking up and talking with him about some serious character building, relationship bonding stuff.

Kassich responds:

I could totally see that! Thanks for listening!