Bipolar Lullaby Bipolar Lullaby

Really good - sounds like something straight from Donnie Darko! :)

MrNightVarga responds:

Thank you very much. =)

The Tribe The Tribe

Wow, I was captivated right from the start when the horn came off. And the drums keep it kinda intense. It's a pretty good piece!

Carnival Rave Carnival Rave

It's wonderful!

It would be really great for a scripted story scene. What I feel from it is a happy ending, reunion with lost friends and a walk into the falling sun at the very end.
It definitely smells like adventure though! It could very well just be used at the end of a day instead the end of the story. Then some mysterious night story scene would come up, with one member of the party unable to sleep and another waking up and talking with him about some serious character building, relationship bonding stuff.

Kassich responds:

I could totally see that! Thanks for listening!

Twinrova theme ( HE ) Twinrova theme ( HE )

I love those drums. They make it very serious, dramatic and simply epic.

Target Locked (8-bit) Target Locked (8-bit)

Wooow this is made of awesome! An AMAZING boss theme for any type of dramatic game type I can think of. It would work really great in an RPG, in a space shooter or some fast paced platformer. It's epic right from the start and doesn't go down through those 3 minutes it lasts.
My only concern is that when you loop it the ending is way too obvious to the ear. Would you care to make a loopable version...?

Other than that - PEW PEW PEW

flaminglog responds:

I uploaded a looping version.

princess touch - 8bit princess touch - 8bit

It's a really great piece. I started imagining a Final Fantasy-ish RPG and some castle location or maybe a theme song for the princess who would join the main party. Very atmospheric, consistent and inspirative - the kind of music I would love to build a story around instead of music you look for when you already have a story.

Calamaistr responds:

Everyone is free to use it ;)

thanks for your review -cal.

Retro in D minor Retro in D minor

I am sure enjoying it!

Really great stuff. Sets a very interesting mood, I feel something between melancholy, depression and determination, the will to get out of the miserable place or situation he/she is in.
I would give you 10 if the ending wasn't underwhelming. Also I think this song would do well if it was twice as long. And the lively second part could have more variation.

DirtyLies DirtyLies

I like it a lot!

I really like the beat and the whole feeling of the song. Very atmospheric. Kinda feels like... someone concentrating, doing something complex and dangerous, yet he remains calm and keeps focused on the task. Good one!

The Scroll The Scroll

That's where it's from!

Yeah, I also thought I knew it. It really does sound like a thing based on Clubbed to death. Anyway, it's a pretty good loop!

Realmguys responds:

Thanks! I promise I didn't steal this. I was just messing around with a 4 note climb. I was learning Reason as composing it.

The Ballad of Triston Fin The Ballad of Triston Fin

Hey

I just found this on my hdd. Dunno yet I don't think I have ever played it here! A mystery indeed.

More important is - it really is awesomemazing! I really like it and I think it would make for a great main menu loop in some action game. Good stuff. :)