Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Noooo

Not the snakeh-snaak... XD

Pokemon But With Animals2 Pokemon But With Animals2

I'm tripping pokeballs

How can I give you constructive criticism on this...? This...is...MADNESS. And I love it. :D

Really, nothing to say, just that I laughed my ass off. Hope you take it as a compliment. Have a nice day and don't forget to tell us how The Frog is doing after being raped by The Monkey.

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Wonderful

She is so beautiful. Words cannot describe. I think she looks like someone I am waiting to meet, you know. I am really looking forward to more of her. Thank you. Wonderful music and art style - I really cannot imagine it any better than this. :)

Cupid's Last Stand Cupid's Last Stand

Cool :D

I've always had a thing for dark girls, probably ever since I met Wednesday Addams. Oh well, how could I cheer for that little overblushed oh-so-super-cute little brat when he's against such a lovely little dark lady. :)

Never Woke Up Never Woke Up

Great

It's almost boring to write these short reviews for your flash movies - because I have yet to wait for a movie that wouldn't deserve 10 stars. :D
This one is exceptionally scary, deep and confusing - in a good way. Very, very nice work.

Also, is the girl in the hospital, hooked on life support?

Ida's Luck Part 2 Ida's Luck Part 2

Again, wow.

I really don't know what to say. Simply beautiful. A piece of art, magical story and ever so touching protagonist. You are a true artist.

I would take Ida home and protect it from anything it the world. She is exactly the kind of person I seek to love and protect. This makes me even more vulnerable to this very emotional story. Thank you.

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

Ok now...

...can I vote this 20/10 somehow? 10 really isn't enough. AWESOME! Every single piece of this movie is perfect. Don't know what else to say, really. Thank you! :)

El Despertar El Despertar

Amazing!

That was amazing! I loved the music, your art style is also brilliant and the overall feeling was just awesome. No need for narration also, simply great movie. :)

F E A R F E A R

Awesome

Really great movie. The animation, suspense, atmosphere. The only thing I really didn't like and that distracted me a lot was the sound of baby crying or something that sounded like that - it was repeating over and over and it was very annoying.

Only Superhuman Only Superhuman

Really great, professional work

I really, really like this ! The script is just perfect, sounds and chosen music are just great... I could talk a lot more, but in short, it's simply brilliant. :)
I love the scene where God throws an "asteroid" towards Earth, as well as the sweet ending.

Btw, I am christian, catholic, and I don't find it offensive at all. As others said, it's just fun, nothing more. So if anyone tells you it's against God ... don't listen, they're probably just envious you put up together such a great cartoon. ;)